Labada (Rumex patientiaWhat are the benefits?
You can easily benefit from leaves, roots and seeds Dock, From the buckwheat family; It is a plant that grows spontaneously in streams and wetlands. There are about 25 species of the labra, a close relative of sorrel. It blooms greenish-colored small flowers from June to September. Its length ranges from 50 centimeters to 2 meters. The plant multiplies by seeds in its fruit, which ripen from its flowers. Its roots have starch, sugars, resin and anthraquinone derivatives. The leaves are eaten as vegetables. Roots and leaves are used in home remedies.
Since vitamin C is too high, it is easier to protect against diseases such as influenza and flu thanks to the plant. It also strengthens the immune system. It has a solution-oriented feature against intestinal problems. It increases appetite. It allows problems such as boils occurring anywhere in the body to heal within a short period of time.
The benefits of labada herb The first thing that comes to mind is that it strengthens the immune system thanks to its vitamin C content. Due to this feature, it is recommended to drink in order to protect against diseases such as flu and flu epidemic in winter. It also gives vigor to the body and has a relaxing effect on the body. People with weight problems need to drink less because it causes appetite. Otherwise it will cause you to gain more weight.
Those who complain of excessive weakness will speed up their weight gain if they consume it. The blood-purifying labada herb helps digestion by helping digestion. It helps the diarrhea to pass in a short time if people with diarrhea consume it. If people with disrupted stomachs consume it in the lab, the problem in their stomach will improve in a short time. Labada plant It can be used fresh or leaves can also be dried in the lab. The tea obtained by brewing the dried labada leaves in hot water is a useful tea that can be consumed in the winter season.
- Diarrhea Treatment: In the treatment of diarrhea, which is among the benefits of the lab, tea prepared from the roots and leaves of the plant should be drunk.
- The herb, which is preferred for blood purification, also prevents problems such as eczema, itching and fungus.
- The plant, which protects from cold and flu thanks to its content, will also balance your immune system as it is rich in vitamin C.
- It has an appetizing effect.
- It provides the removal of toxic substances in the body. With this feature, it provides benefit especially in the improvement of liver diseases.
- If boils are formed anywhere on the body, they allow the boils to mature and heal in a shorter time.
- It is useful in rheumatic pain.
- Diarrhea Treatment: Plant roots and leaves are beneficial by making tea in diarrhea conditions. The person who drinks the tea shows a decrease in the effect of diarrhea within 5 minutes and a complete stop after a while.
- Gynecological Diseases: Tea, prepared only with the root part of the plant, shows a healing effect against different female diseases.
- Strengthening: It recovers the strength and energy lost by the body as a result of consuming fresh leaves with raw or salad.
- Abscess and Boils Treatment: Thanks to the porridge prepared from labada leaves, it has the effect of healing abscesses and boils. These porridges are driven to places where there are abscesses and boils.
- It has diarrhea breaker feature. For this, you can drink about 10 grams of herbs in a glass of hot water and drink them. It prevents diarrhea and is good for constipation. In short, we can say that it provides the metabolism to work regularly.
- It has a cleansing effect on blood and intestines.
- Especially for people with appetite problems, this herb plays a very strong appetite.
- There are tonics on the leaves that give strength and energy to the body.
- It has protective and therapeutic properties against many skin diseases.
- It has a healing and extinguishing effect on boils.
- It prevents the healing and spread of wounds and eczema. And it has extinguishing effect.
- The root of this plant shows a strong laxative effect.
- The porridge prepared with its leaves is rubbed into the injured places and kept for a while. Thanks to this, the speed of healing of wounds is greatly increased.
- Eating raw leaves or making tea provides energy for the body.
- If people with diarrhea consume it, it stops the diarrhea in a very short time.