What are the benefits of baobab oil?
Baobab oil is a very special and valuable oil. What makes this unique oil, which is extracted from the seed in the fruit of the baobab tree grown in Africa, is the features of the baobab tree.
The name of the Baobab tree, whose name is `` buy '' in the local language, is called "monkey bread" among the people. “Monkey bread”, egg-shaped and orange-sized, whitish, is common and popular in Africa.
The Baboba Tree, whose scientific name is Adansonia, is a common name given to trees with many species that grow in the tropical climates of Africa, Australia and Asia, belonging to the hibiscus family. This tree, which has very interesting features, is a tree mentioned in the Little Prince book with fantastic features. The average life expectancy of these trees, which can exceed 15 meters in length, is up to 3000 years. The most typical feature of this tree is that its trunk is very thick. The body circumference can be up to 50 meters.
Having a spongy and soft trunk, this tree can hold tons of water in its trunk. It has an orange-sized sour fruit. It can be consumed by adding sugar to the fleshy part of the fruit. Also; Paper is made from firewood and adononina, which is an antipyretic substance, is obtained from its bark and leaves. Baboab Tree and Bread Tree are different tree types. One belongs to the Ebegümecigiller family and the other belongs to the Dutgiller family. In indigenous tribes, Babobab Tree is called monkeyfish.
- It nourishes and heals damaged skin. Since it contains many nutrients and vitamins, it is good for the skin damaged for various reasons. It is absorbed by the skin without clogging the pores and leaving an oily residue. It gives the skin a smoothness.
Benefits of Baobab Oil as a Natural Skin Cleanser
It is a great choice to use baobab oil as a cleanser to have cleaner skin. Since it is an easily absorbed oil, it does not leave the skin oily. You can get a nice cleanser by mixing jojoba oil, a bit of baobab oil and five drops of carrot oil (false needle) oil, which is very beneficial for the skin as a carrier oil. Mix all these oils and gently massage the face and neck, then rinse off.
Eliminates Detention Bags
Baobab oil is used to remove eye bags, which consist of insomnia, stress and genetic causes. This oil, which is used 2 times a day, reduces eye bags over time.
- It is good for diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. Moisturizes dry parts. Reduces itching in eczema discomfort. It can be used for psoriasis and eczema disorders after going out of the shower.
- It removes body cracks. Cracks may occur in the body due to reasons such as weight gain and pregnancy. Cracks are eliminated by maintaining the elasticity of the skin with oil. It is good for crack marks. Cracks in these areas are removed by using on the abdomen and chest. It also removes post-operative scars.
Benefits of Baobab Oil as a Daily Moisturizer
Baobab oil is well absorbed as it does not leave an oily residue on the skin and makes the skin soft and smooth. So it is a good idea to use it as a daily moisturizer. Ideal for whole body use. It will be very useful to use it after taking a shower.
Nourishes Damaged Skin, Rejuvenates the Skin
Thanks to the intense vitamins it contains, it nourishes the skin, revitalizes the aged cells and gives the skin a youthful appearance. It is good for sunburn on the skin. It also prevents redness and inflammation on the skin.
- It increases collagen production. It contains plenty of vitamin C. Due to its vitamin C content, it accelerates the skin's collagen production. In this way, signs of old age are reduced.
Effective in Eliminating Under Eye Bags
Baobab oil can be used in order not to sleep until late at night, to remove under-eye bags caused by stress and genetics. Baobab oil moisturizes the eyes and fights dryness. You can make your own eye cream by mixing 6 teaspoons of baobab oil, 1 teaspoon of beeswax, 5 drops of geranium oil and 5 drops of carrot seed oil in the mixer. Once the mixture has reached a consistency, put it in a container and store in a cool dark place. Add it to your skincare routine to use it twice a day.
Good for Scalp
It removes dryness of the scalp, nourishes the scalp. Helps hair to be stronger by nourishing the hair follicles
- It benefits the gums. It soothes painful and inflamed gums. It is good for gum infection.
Prevents Formation of Cracks and Reduces Their Distinction
Thanks to its high content of vitamins and its ability to protect the elasticity of the skin, it does not only help prevent cracks from forming, but also improves their appearance. Baobab oil can be used comfortably in the abdomen and chest area during pregnancy and in any part of the body where cracks begin to appear.
- Provides nail care. It prevents easy breakage of nails.
Benefits of Baobab Oil to Chapped Lips
It is also great for relaxing and moisturizing chapped lips, as Baobab oil is a great moisturizer. All you have to do is apply a small amount of baobab oil on your lips until you get rid of the problem. It will be enough once or twice a day.
- Contains omega fatty acids and vitamin substances. It contains Omega 3, omega 6, omega 9 fatty acids and A, D, E and K vitamins.
Benefits to Dry and Dull Hair
If your hair is dry and dull, you can use the amazing oil treatment properties of baobab oil to revitalize the hair. Put a tablespoon of baobab oil and jojoba oil in a metal container and add 10 drops of lavender oil to it. Place this container on boiling water and mix the oils well. After the oils in the container are heated, apply this oil by massaging your hair from root to tip. Then wrap around your head using a warm wet towel and let it sit until the towel cools down and rinse your hair. After leaving the bathroom, pour some of the mixture into your palm and apply it to your hair to increase moisturizing with your fingers. (not the scalp).
In addition, the moisturizing effect can be increased by adding baobab oil to the daily hair styling agent.
- It is a good massage oil. It can be used as massage oil as it is nutritious. To massage, 3 tablespoons of baobab oil is mixed with half a cup of jojoba oil. Add 20 drops of lavender oil. All oils are put in a bottle and mixed by shaking well. This mixture can be used for massage.
- It gives vitality to dry and dull hair.
- It is good for irritated, inflamed scalp.
- It gives hair fullness, shine and volume.
- It protects from the harmful effects of the sun.
Relieves irritated and inflamed scalp
A healing cream can be made using baobab oil against scalp inflammation and irritation. Put a tablespoon of baobab oil, a quarter cup of coconut oil and 5 drops of peppermint oil in a bowl and mix well with a hand mixer or spoon for a minute until it becomes a creamy consistency. Put this mixture in a container with a lid. Apply this mixture 30 minutes after showering, covering the entire scalp.
- It acts as a natural cleanser for the skin. It is a nutrient-rich oil. It cleans the skin without leaving it oily.
- It prevents premature aging. It reduces the formation of wrinkles as it provides the moisture balance of the skin and increases its elasticity. It promotes the rejuvenation of the cells in the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin. It gives softness. It can be used in many areas of the skin. It can be applied to a small amount of skin to moisten the skin after showering. A teaspoon of baobab oil is put in a small bottle to moisten the skin. Half a teaspoon of grape seed oil is added. The bottle is shaken well to mix the two oils. Add 10 drops of lavender oil and 5 drops of tea tree oil. It is shaken again. A few drops of this mixture are rubbed into the skin.
- It benefits lip cracks. Cracks may appear on the lips due to weather change, cold weather. Cracked lips are repaired by applying oil. It can be applied to cracked lips twice a day.