What are the benefits of rowan fruit?
Rowan tree, scientific name from rosaceae family, “Sarbus aucupariaIt is a plant whose fruits have a bittersweet taste. Rowan tree and taxa in EnglishrowanberriesIt is known as. The rowan dried tree is a tree that can grow on idle soil and has little water demand. Harvesting the fruit is done towards the winter. There is evidence that in ancient times it was used in some rituals expelling evil spirits, especially in Europe. In the later periods, it is rumored that this tree was used in the construction of the cross.
The benefits of rowan fruit, which contains plenty of phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese and copper, does not stop counting. It also contains plenty of vitamin C and is extremely rich in fiber.
Rowan fruits; contains high amounts of vitamin C, vitamin E, sorbic acid and dietary fiber. They are known for their unique antioxidant composition. Rowan fruits; Contains anthocyanins, tannins, polyphenolic compounds, flavanol and routine (vitamin P1) containing various types of quercetin.
Rowan fruit It has an antioxidant structure. So it fights cancer cells. Developing alongside protection from cancer cancer cells It also prevents its growth.
In recent researches on fruit, it has explained that it contains tannin (substances that prevent heart attack and increase body resistance.
Protects Eye Health
Rowan in the fruit carotene ve glaucoma There. In this way, it both protects and improves your eyesight and fights against eye pressure.
Good for a cold!
It is true that we have encountered cold problems in the winter period many times. In order to circumvent this process in a shorter time, it uses many ways. Because it has high vitamin C rowan fruitIt is also good for colds. We can also underline that rowan fruit is extremely rich in dietary fiber. If you want to protect human life from now on, the ways you will do will be very practical. What you have to do is to consume rowan fruit at certain intervals and not to lose it from your life. If you consume rowan fruit, you will make your immunity stronger. You will not have to be sick easily because your immunity will become stronger.
Protects Skin Health
Rowan fruit Some of the antioxidants found in it are sorbic acid and ascorbic acid. These antioxidants your skin health will work to protect.
Strengthen Digestive System
Rowan fruit It is also a strong plant in fiber. In this way, it supports the digestive system. Formed indigestion, bloating ve gas It is an effective method against such problems.
Helps Menstrual Period
Rowan fruit Another benefit is that it relieves against pain and pain during menstrual periods in women. Rowan fruit If consumed, the pain will be relieved.
Important for Kidney Health
Rowan fruit It is also effective for urinary tract. It is used for gallstones and inflammation. Formed in the kidneys sand, stone ve inflammation It is highly capable to support kidney health and problems.
- Thanks to its fibrous structure, it strengthens the digestive system.
- Thanks to its tannin substance, it reduces the risk of heart attack.
- It increases body resistance.
- It is known to be good for eye pressure known as glaucoma.
- It's diuretic.
- It has healing properties against vascular diseases.
- It strengthens the liver.
- It is known to lower blood pressure.
- It is known to have menstrual facilitating properties.
- It has a styptic feature.
- It is used in the treatment of gallstones or inflammation.
- It is good for kidney disease.
- It is used in the treatment of diabetes.
- It is used in the treatment of gout and rheumatic diseases.
- It has a blood-forming feature.
- It resolves the problem of constipation.
- It is also known that rowan flowers are very important in beekeeping.
- It helps to stop the cough that continues for a long time, creates an expectorant effect.
- It has a blood pressure and blood sugar lowering effect.
- As it is rich in vitamin C, it helps to strengthen the immune system.
- Creams and soaps prepared by using rowan are said to clean the skin and show an antioxidant effect.
- It helps the inflammation in the body to heal faster.
- It supports women's menstrual periods much more comfortably.
- It is said to have a diuretic effect.
- It helps to eliminate edema and swelling that occurs in the body.
- It is also said to have a blood-forming effect.
- It also remedies those with constipation with their tea.